The salt-free water system is the best alternative to a traditional salt water softener. It is amazing new advanced technology proven and tested to be capable of removing 99.6% of impurities from water. Unlike saltwater softeners, it does not remove calcium and magnesium – two vital elements for health.
Calcium plays a vital role in building and maintaining bones. Also, it helps the heart muscles and nerves to function properly. Studies show that calcium helps protect from cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
While magnesium plays a vital role in bone formation, calcium absorption protects against heart disease, headaches, diabetes, etc.
A salt-based water system removes those elements to soften water. But salt-free water systems reduce water hardness while retaining the elements. So the salt-free water system is the best option for those who are looking for a drinking water treatment system.
Salt-free water systems neutralize these minerals instead of removing them. In this process, their forms are changed, and so they won’t adhere to surfaces.
In this process, water is treated through a catalytic media using a physical process called Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC). In the process, the hard minerals are converted to hard crystals. So the salt-free system is the best choice from a health point perspective. In addition:
In Addition, Our Salt-Free Systems are:
- Use No electricity
- Do Not Waste Water
- And Use No Salt or Chemicals
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
- Your brights have lost their luster
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Verified Local Reviews
"My brother recommended this company to me. I have some very hard water and nobody has fixed the problems until Gaines Water."
... Read More
"My dad had a unit installed by Gaines about 20 years ago, and it still is very functional to this day. Just the other day Gaines soft water" ... Read More
"Bought a system about 2 years ago. The price was great, the service was wonderful, and I couldn't have been happier." ... Read More