Get Big Savings On EcoWater Water Softeners in San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne!
Our Water Softeners & Refiners are made in the USA and come with both softening & filtration capabilities in an all-in-one system. Couple our systems with a full lifetime guarantee & you'll never be sorry you went with Gaines Soft Water! Our softening systems:
- Remove chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- Come with a layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provide great tasting, healthier water in every outlet of your home.
- Prevent scale build-up on pipes, faucets, and water-using appliances.
- Reduce hot water heating costs by nearly 30% according to the University of New Mexico.
- Require up to 75% less soap, cleaner, and shampoo according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminate spots on silverware, glasses, and dishes.
Softer Skin & Hair
Hard water minerals bonds with skin and hair leaving a nasty film. Kind of like that limescale on your faucet! A Gaines Soft Water softener removes hardness minerals naturally so you can stop spending money on lotions & skincare products as your body becomes free of buildup!
Clean Less, Live More
While saving up to 75% on cleaning products can be enough to pay for a water softener, what’s even more valuable is your time. Stop scrubbing, folks, there’s a better way! Hard water minerals buildup on faucets, fixtures, dishes, glassware, & stemware and leave you using chemicals to clean up the mess. A Gaines Soft Water softener saves you time & money so you can clean less and live more ❤
Extend Appliance Life
Dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters (tankless, electric, & gas), ice maker, boiler systems, & humidifiers all suffer when your water contains hardness minerals. Do them a favor (and your pocketbook) and give them soft water. Plus you can save up to 40% on energy costs related to your water-using appliances – that’s pretty awesome!
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
- Your brights have lost their luster
- Your drinking glasses & stemware has spots on it – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
"My brother recommended this company to me. I have some very hard water and nobody has fixed the problems until Gaines Water."
... Read More
"My dad had a unit installed by Gaines about 20 years ago, and it still is very functional to this day. Just the other day Gaines soft water" ... Read More
"Bought a system about 2 years ago. The price was great, the service was wonderful, and I couldn't have been happier." ... Read More