With a Gaines Soft Water Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Gaines Soft Water offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.
"My brother recommended this company to me. I have some very hard water and nobody has fixed the problems until Gaines Water."
... Read More
"My dad had a unit installed by Gaines about 20 years ago, and it still is very functional to this day. Just the other day Gaines soft water" ... Read More
"Bought a system about 2 years ago. The price was great, the service was wonderful, and I couldn't have been happier." ... Read More